Help Desk

Our Help Desk will answer many of your frequently asked questions.  If you still have a question, please submit a ticket to the right.




How do I obtain garbage/recycling service?


The Town of Perry participates in a county-wide contract with Waste Management for residential garbage and recycling pick up. The annual fee is included on the Town & County tax bill for each residential property.

Pickup day is Mondays, unless there is a major holiday when pickup is moved to Tuesdays. Recyclable items should be placed in a seperate bin with boxes flattened and papers in a paper bag. One large item will be picked up each week. 

Problems with your pick up should be reported to the County Planning Department at 585-786-8820.


Can you fax my documents?

Category: Town Clerk

The Town Clerk can fax documents at a cost of 25¢ per page.


Where do I pay my water bill?

Category: Town Clerk

Residents in the Perry Center Water District may mail their payments to the Town of Perry, PO Box 205, Perry, NY 14530 or bring them to the Town Hall at 22 South Main Street, Perry, NY 14530.

Village residents should mail or bring their payments to the Village of Perry, 46 North Main Street, Perry, NY 14530.


Where do I pay my Town & County taxes?

Category: Tax Collector

Mail: Sarah Ballinger/Collector, Town of Perry, PO Box 205, Perry, NY 14530.

In person: Perry M&T Bank, Monday/Tuesday 9am-3pm, Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday/Friday 9am-5pm.


Can you Notarize my document?


The Perry Town Supervisor is a Notary Public and he can notarize documents with proper photo ID.

If the supervisor is not available you can also find a notary at the following businesses: Village of Perry, Hart's Insurance, M&T Bank, Bank of Castile and The Perry Shopper.


How do I license my dog?

Category: Animal Control

  • All dogs aged 4 months and older should be licensed with the Town of Perry, per NYS Ag & Markets Law.
  • Proof of current rabies vaccination and spay/neuter is required for licensing and renewal.
  • Licenses renewed 30 days after expiration will incur a $5.00 late charge.
  • $5 exemption available for residents aged 70 years or older.


Results 1-6 of 12  |  View
 Previous   1  2  Next 

Didn't find your answer? Create a Help Desk Support Ticket

Select a support category that most closely matches your issue:
Town of Perry, NY
22 South Main St, PO Box 205
Perry, NY 14530
Phone: (585) 237-2241
Fax: (585) 237-3074
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 5 pm